Thursday, December 3, 2015

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

Hello friends and family! Today has been crazy so I'm running behind
so I'm going to be really brief! But I can't believe it's December
already!!

We saw some amazing miracles, we got three new investigators on
Saturday! One of them is Austin who is so prepared! He can't wait to
learn more and he told us he is looking for something and he thinks
this might be it! The other is a lady named Deborah. We knocked on her
door twice and no one answered. Then she pulled up with her daughter
from LOUISIANA! Heavenly Father places us where we need to be!

We had an all mission conference on Tuesday and it was so awesome! The
spirit of 240 something missionaries is overwhelming. We had some
awesome trainings and we had a lot of FUN! Each zone did a skit! Our
zone did "all I want for Christmas is a baptism, I'm dreaming of a
white jumpsuit, and away in independence" :) We all had so much fun!
Missions are the best!

Last night our stake presidency had a dinner for the high council and
missionaries in the stake! The people in the Independence stake are so
Zion like and it's because they understand the spirit of this place!
They are so Christlike. We had so much fun together! President Cato is
one of the greatest people I've ever met in my life!!!

Also, the Christmas initiative has been released! A savior is born is
so awesome and I invite you all to watch it and to share it on
Facebook and other social media! There is also another video that's
called the world without a savior. It makes me realize how grateful I
am that Heavenly Father loves us so much that He gave us His son!

Love you all so so so much! Here's to transfer week!!!

It beginning to look like Christmas at the Visitor Center!

Some of the VC sisters helping Sister Vest decorate the mission home

No comments:

Post a Comment